Call for Applications: IITA/IFAD AgriHub Nigeria Project 2021 for the Unemployed Youth
The International Institute for Tropical Agriculture (IITA) in collaboration with the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and the Songhai center in Nigeria, will be implementing the AgriHub Project, directed towards realizing IFAD’s vision in empowering African youth through the establishment of a network of youth-centered Agribusiness Hubs in Nigeria.
Services offered by the Hub include;
- Capacity building, training and mentoring
- Technology transfer
- Technology testing, demonstration, and certification facilities
- International networking and collaboration
- Policy advocacy and market intelligence; and
- Links to investors and other financing sources.
The IFAD Agrihub project in Nigeria aims to create sustainable employment and income generating opportunities for young people in agriculture and related activities in Nigeria by directly reaching 3410 young men and women within five years (30% for entrepreneurial track and 70% for employment track).
Register for free on www.agrihub.youthagripreneurs.org/training-application/
Deadline for application: 27th February, 2021